Monday, March 28, 2005

Yet another day

Y is it that everything I try to do something good it always ends up in a disaster. Yesterday I went to Knox for a movie and some Turkish food with l, d and yy. It was good but it was crazy. Somehow D tries to do something crazy while in the movies. He tried the caressing and touching thing which somehow totally eww me off. Anyways the whole thing ended up pretty funny when l tries do funny stuff and it kinda amusses me ,D and yy. So we talked after we drop L off. One thing I don't really understand is how to deal with a player when you are not a player. How do one act and think like a player? Do we have to be hurt deeply or do we have to be a slut? I wonder....... If we are not players we will not be able to see a players true face........
I am confused now really really confused.............

No comments: