Thursday, December 06, 2007

Singapore Marathon



Finally back and able to blog. Sorry for not blogging for so long. Anyway went to the Singapore Marathon and did the half marathon which is 21.1 km and i took a little over 3 hours. Yes 3 hours. However it did not seems like 3 hours it was fun except the last 3 kms were really a hell for me seriously i think i nearly wanted to give up. But bravo to me I made it and I lasted till the end. Anway here is a pic before I went for the run


and for the after marathon will need to wait for anne to give it to me :P.


Anyway here are some pics of us in orchard.....


There you go and I love Singapore, I love shopping there but the food there its not really to what I expect. Food in KL in my opinion are much better. Will blog more later.

1 comment:

KA said...

congrats on your 21km!!!