Friday, January 04, 2008

The long awaited Post

Sorry for the long long long hiatus from my blog. Have been really busy and have been really having sucky emotions. Anyhow 2007 gone like the wind and 2008 is here. A new year and hopefully a new me. So I have been spending christmas day having lunch and dinner with my friends....
See how we indulge ourselves during Christmas and complain after that.Sigh.



After the lunch we decided to burn our heavy lunch by going shopping in Bangsar. You see girls will always be girls, we love shopping and gossiping so when we are free you will find us either shopping or gossiping. I later have to rushed to a friends Christmas dinner party at her new boutique. Not much pictures though. Just one random pic of me not with the boutique's owner. She is a pretty chick by the way. Hahahahahahahaha.


Then comes new year eve, where I met a group of nice people AS, WC, TO and AS's friends. They are the sweetest guys and also fun to hang out with people, Its like you can feel safe partying with them and also you feel like a family. They are the most gentlement of the gentlement if you know what I mean. Anyhow would like to spend next year's new year's eve with them too also thanks to Louise for suggesting us to go to KL hilton for the new year's eve celebration. Love it heaps and also I enjoyed it. Here are some pixies.


Us taking more pixies before the countdown and the fireworks spectacular.

See these 2 guys below are the nicest gentlement cute and nice.


Plus at KL hilton the view is spectacular. Look at the view and the fireworks. Its really the best ever.


That's all.

No comments: