Friday, May 09, 2008

Shopping adventures.

Omg so many post in a afternoon. This post is about how crazy is my shopping habits. Just last week KL have a few warehouse sale. SO me as a crazy shopper will definately be there. So I was at the Zara, Ted Baker and Massimo Dutti sale on the 1st of May and I went crzy where I spend around RM400 and then at the FJ benjamin sale another amount..... sigh. What a big spender I am this month. But oh well shall not buy anymore this month and next month and next next month. Shall vow to be a good gal and go to gym hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

But hey you know what when I was in the warehouse sale every gal was buying as crzy as me some evern crazier till the extend I think Rm2000 I think. See I am not that bad afterall.
Like that makes me feel better. hehehehehehe.

No comments: