Sunday, June 29, 2008

Updates for May and June

Since the last time I have blogged many things has been happening to my life. I had a confusing may as he came back and we kinda hooked up to see if there are anymore sparks in between us. Unfortunately there isn't . Oh well I guess i actually gaved it a go and it turns out that we are both living in a lie. Anyway we never know what will happen in future right.
Now besides the relationship thing recently I met Mr T and I really think he is a funny and interesting guy. Hmmmmm interesting is not the word to put it. Maybe I would say he is a fun guy. Too bad he is always not free to spend time with any of his friends. Anyway I guess as they say there is no perfect person in this world. Anyway we will see what happens, I will just let it be for now. Besides that I guess nothing much has happen to my life besides the normal shopping and facebooking. I will try to blog more often.

No comments: