Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Moms

I have been having problems with mom lately, i guess she is feeling insecured and all. However I have to admit I have not been a good daughter recently. Havent been accompanying her and all that because she always have reasons to tell me whatever I am doing is wrong. Its always like that I dont even know why she cannot trust and like put some faith in me. I have not done anything wrong to make her look like she has done a bad job as a mom. Oh well I guess I really have to spend more time with her. But I am scared she wont accept the things I do I am scared.....
Life is short and you only have one mom and you better cherish it while she is still here. Thats what everyone will tell you. But what if they are trying to make ur life hell what should you do?
I really hope I can one day tell my mom everything and hope she understands. Not everyone has to think like their moms but I wished she understands me and where I am coming from.
I wish things will take a sharp turn from now on.

No comments: