Thursday, October 21, 2010

How sick my thoughts are

Sometimes I think maybe just maybe if I were to be missing or lost who will be worried for me.
I am seriously seriously dissapointed with my mom. Every guy I date she has something to say. frist T she says he is a gambler and looks retarted. Ok fine. Then KJ, he is an indian and he might not make enough to support you and the family in future. So whats next...........
It just seems to me like my mom doesnt like every guy I date.... I don't know.
To me she just doesn't want me to get married and stay with her for the rest of her life and be her gal. Oh welll if that is what she wants I guessss I willl probably give in since I don't think I willl ever get married. So why bother looking forward for pushing people to marry me. End of the day my mom willl stilll say no..................
Since mom threaten me that if I do she might get a heart attack and die or whatsoever
And I might even make my dad sick and all my sisters not able to get married.
So whatever it is its my fault if any of this happens to me.
So what will u choose urself or ur family????????

Screw man.... can't wait tillllll I die.
I know I am full of shit.
But when you are in my situation you might be suiciding toooooo.

No comments: