Thursday, April 28, 2005

Time flies

I havent been blogging for nearly a month now. Just finish an assigment and now there is another project that is bound to due somewhere in May. Plus another major assigment worth 20% on stupid C++ programming that is going to be dues at the end of may too and I have not even started or even looked at the question paper. I am so so dead.
Then there will be a lab report due next week and another assigment on Advance Control systems due in like 2 weeks. Then exams on the 7th june. OMG what is my fourth year life become ????
Yes stress and more stresss
Stress means no good for pimples and hormones.
stress means no sleep
stress means more eating
Bad for health and bad for me.
Nest thing to be stress to apply or not to apply for pr that is the question.........

No comments: