Monday, May 09, 2005

Lost a job and found one in a day!!

feeling depressed when I los my job last wednesday but all this mixed feelings between yay i get to have mornings off where I can get to sleep and stuff ..... and since I havent been sleeping much lately I sure need it. On the second hand I need a job so I went and find one. Therefore found one at nite and its a cafe in armadale. Its not far but I dun like working in a another cafe where the boss is the sameas my last.... the difference is just one in the city and one in armadale. So I went to this singaporean restaurant and saw that they were taking people so I ased then I dropped my resume along and wala on that day he called and ask me to start.... ( that was friday , I lost my job on wednesday). THen I started working on saturday afternoon together with sis. Then worked the midnight shift which is from 10 pm to 6 am. Then its back home on sunday sleeping then had to work at night coz they had a function and they don't have enough waitress. So there ismy lost and found job experience. How interesting yet sad.

No comments: