Thursday, July 07, 2005

LIFE ........ what is it?????

Y do you have to fall in love.... I mean you will be stuck with that thing adn then ou will end up attached to that thing. It sucks Being alone is much much easier where you don't have to depend on anyone. But u still do need friends do you? It hurts to be like this. Does life actually sucks or just I suck at leading my life. I don't know what to think anymore. Things are changing and I am not sure whether I can ever keep up with it. life do really sucks. Arghhhhhhhhhh how can I keep my self from feeling like what I feel now. Love is cruel , y everytime you fall in love it doesn't work out. and when it works out, you will have to break up soon or later. Maybe that is life. :ife and rel;ationship sucks. I only like it when u r in love and when its time to get out of it you will suffer. Not unless you can let it go easily
But who can do that. You see even the married onez will end up aloone one day. So y do we need relationships or our other half. Y can;t we live alone and be alone. Maybe thn no one will be able to hurt us. At least you don't haqve to worry who will not like your other half. All you need to know is that you will have to earn enough for yourself and make urself happy. Love is not a must. hwat is important is u don't get hurt. But i ned love and friends and family how do I do it so I don;t have to think about it. what can I do so that my life is alone without all these love , friends and family around me. How can I control my emotions. How can I say no to all my emotions. Even now I feel that my emotions are speaking for me. Is life that crueal. some says its a sin to be a human. I don't knnow what to think and to believed. Maybe that statement is right , when we have emotions we feel sad , sorrow and also everything that comes inthe emotion package. What I don;t understand is if we are born as sins why do we feel love and happiness and joy. How can we see how beautiful this earth is and how can we know how much we love earth and at the same time we also hate it. I don;t know what to feel anymore. I am numb with all his treatments. I don't know why but I still LOVE him alot. All I want is to be love back. Is that hard? Only HE can answer me.

No comments: