Thursday, July 07, 2005

snow trip.....

There's a lot of things you wouldn't know about some people until you have actually lived with that person. They can be really selfish and also self centred. Why do they act like that. Even T acts like that. If they are not happy they don't have to put it up on us. All they do is try to create attention. Have thy ever thought of us the little people or so called friends around them. Do they actually know that this is wrong. Afetr all that you tell them what happen all they do is think of themselves as right not wong. HAve they ever sat down and think the world does not evolved around them only. We have limits. If you don't want to share please do not announced. For the one who knows their mistake but what can they do all they says is I will make it up for you. I will I will..... yeah right. What can you do. Try to accompany me , try to sopend all you can afford to spend on me, try to be nice to me. What if yopu are nott able to make it to your goals, have you ever thought about me. Selfish , all you wanna know is just yourself. And plus what you promise me now............. I mean now...................
For the ones that doesn't know their mistake you will know when all your friends leave you without a reason and then you will feel it. I am just warning you ..... Everyone ghave their limits and we think your limits are welll overboard now . Just think of it yourself you will know what to do I am sure you will. You are smart you wil know what to do before all your friends leave you and start creating their own circle and you will be left out. Besides all that the ski trip was fun. You realise a lot of things from the trip you know who are friends and foul and also who is active and also who cannot play. Oh welll for those who cannot play good luck. Oh yes , i am sure of going snowboarding in another 2-3 weeks depending on whether I have the money to spend a not. How sad I think I have to survive on instant noodles and bread for another 2-3 weeks so that I can have enough money for my trip. so yeah hopefully I will be able to safe enough....... This time a lot of people is coming. Yeah hopefully we can take a mopre difficult class so we can have more fun. Hopefully its not hard , I really wanna know how to snowboard. This is last year so I wanna have as much fun as possible. If its possible I will come back next year and go for skiing agin .... heehehehehehehe ........... This trip has brough me alot of joy and also sadness so hopefully the next one will only be fun and joy.

No comments: