Sunday, February 26, 2006

Missing someone can be sweet.

I have never been in this situation. You have been soo far away from me. It was really hard to accept that this. I have been thinking of it over and over again..... thining of giving tup and thinking of letting go. I don't know why, but deep down something is saying just let it continue
it might be good. I don;t know what to do. When he left I felt it, it was really hard to let go but I did. Now everytime I think about things we did together I just crack up and laugh. Everything I do with you I will always remember and I really know you really love and miss me toooo. Things can be hard to do without you. I miss every moment that you are here. I am only waiting for you to come back. So study hard now so you can come back...................... miss u heaps..................muaks...

No comments: