Wednesday, November 08, 2006

What is love..

Recently I have somehow create a fond liking for someone that I have met only twice. I know love is blind bla bla bla....... The thing is I dont love him, but I really do like him as a friend, maybe as a very good friend. I don't know if I should wait for him. He tells me so many stuff like there is this gal that has been waiting for him and bla bla.. but the thing is I don't really want to be together with you. I don't even know you. I can't even remember how you look like for goodness sake . How am I suppose to be with you. Yet you go like just be friends, I know you wanna give yourself space so that if one day you really do like me its not going to be a problem for you to go after me. Maybe I will wait maybe I will not. Once you missed the boat I guess other good ships might float along, but anyway you can see it as maybe there will be other great ships coming your way. In anyhow I am just a small boat. Ok enough rambling. I got enough of you. stop it already. I dont hate you. As a matter of a fact I need to thank you for being sooo nice to me. Thanks a lot. For the other person waiting down the road to actually pick me up, forget about it, coz you are not my type of car. Yes I mean move on. I will move on also to get some other different cars. Oh well thats all for now. Will update when I am free.

No comments: