Friday, November 10, 2006

I am really confused.........

Okay for what I know I like this guy, but he says he doesnt really like me. The thing is I am not asking him to be my bf, I just want him to be a close guy friend. Is there anything wrong with that. I feel really bitter about my situation now. Not that I am in tears or anything but I feel why is he doing that to me, Like u should really hurt me and let me be alone. But then again I think it feels better being like what it is now. I really feel happy seeing him. Not that i will be goo goo gaa gaa about him its just that I am glad to see him. Anyway I have to try hard to forget about him. Like really forget about him. Like to really dont wanna be with him. Its sooo hard......arghhhhhh this is starting to really frustrate me now. I am really confused on what I should do. Should I start getting close to him or should I just stray away from him. So confusing and decisions must be made before this thing worsen. When it worsen I will really feel hurt man. But I dont wanna wait for him. He is not worth waiting for, is he? this is always a question that I question myself every minute. Plz don't let come in today. I really dont wanna see him. I really dont know hoe to face him. aiyssssssssssss this is going to be though.

No comments: