Sunday, March 02, 2008

CNY, Valentines and your birthday

I know it has been a while since I blogged. Was pretty busy with work and my sooo stuffed up relationship. CNY was great I guess..... Valentines was crap, I was at home after work watching Amazing race asia. Sighhh... but I did get flowers from someone far away that kinda made my day felt less miserable. Anyhow since jan many things have been going on. My grandma passed away then came CNY then I went to bangkok for a shopping trip with Louise. Then came the part where I had major arguments and quarrels with him. I HATE HATE HATE this. I hate feeling like crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi! There's a school dat my fren's currently teaching n i think they offer Adult Ballet classes.Here's d contact - Ellie Zhou Ballet studio,number-03-7804 5600