Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Ups and Downs of Life

Recently my emotions has been really unstable. I really feel like sometimes people don't really think before they speak. i mean come on you are blardy turning into the age of a mother soon. Why can't you even think before you speak. I know you were unhappy in the past but what's wrong with you. I am really going mental because of this. And to that whoever that will be reading this you know urself yes LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP DO SUCKS BIG TIME. Try to think when u were alone who actually tried to be there for you and now what happen to me a piece of trash trown a side. Its alright you will soon get your time and you will know how it feels to be like that. To T i know you really love me and want me but think about it its really though waiting and I really feel really tired at times. I am sooo lost at times and you cannot even be there for me. I know you have to have a life there but then what about me. Sighhhhhhhh.

I really need to know what to do sometimes. Yes I know he gives me diamonds, flowers, chocolates, candies and even a lovely card. Yes I do feel touch by all this but I still need you to be by my side. I know I am childish by offending you, but have you ever thought how she offended me. Made me feel like shit and make me think that I am worthless. After that night's argument things have change and I know it will never be the same again. I can feel it. However, damage has been done. Like what she said to me its still hurts sometimes. I really hope that we can really workout, but I am afraid she is not letting it. I am really afraid.

Now there are so many things we have to fix before we can really be together. I do hope we can really work things out. I really do love you a lot and I can never find anyone to replace you. I am just afraid that we cannot work things out. Really afraid. Please someone tell me how to deal with it. Should I just sit quietly and take all this harsh comment or should I just let it go.

I am really stress when people ask me this:

X: When is T coming back
Me: I really dont know
X : What do you mean you don't know... I thought u are his gf.
Me: oh welll what cna I say with these gov thing.
X: U sure he still loves you ar???
Me: Yeah he does he said and I know.
X: Aiyaaaaaa u never know guys la.
Me: I know T very well he will not do anything to betray me.
X: You sure ka
Me: Aiyoooooooo......feel like dying if questions continues.


Everytime people ask me this I will surely feel like crying. What to do. Have to wait lor.

No comments: