Friday, September 19, 2008

Holidays.......

Weeeee I will be in Melbourne from the 18th till the 28th of Dec.........This means a lot of shopping I can do on Boxing Day...... also a lot of parties to go to. Thinking of it just makes me sooo happy now. I really hope KJ gets well soon. So bee, sozee darling, chi get everyone and lets go clubbing and shopping. I sooo wanna shop will I drop drop drop on boxing day and eat eat eat. This means I reallly need to go on a diet now. I know u wont let me stop eating. I wont I will try to workout more. He he he I dont wanna make you unhappy. After the Melbourne trip I will be going to Langkawi with the boys and we are going to drink till we drop hahahahahahahahahahaha.

So in Dec I will shop til I drop and drink til I drop. This means I have to detox detox and detox in Jan. Oh well I guess its worth it. Anyway will be going to Kristy's full moon party tommorow so I will update you guys soon.

No comments: