Friday, September 19, 2008

Relationships

RELATIONSHIPS
I have totally given up in relationships. What are relationships for when you dont enjoy it. I rather have partners and just be happy with. Just someone that will be there for me when I am sad and that will be there for me when I am happy to share all my feelings and also allow me to care for him too. I think its really hard to find someone that you love and loved you back. Its hard to find someone that will be able to take care of you and not only just financially but mentally. Nowadays its really hard to get guys that can do these. I am not asking the person to be a certain race or a certain standard in life. All I ask for is not a lot. I really think sometimes when people say that T really loves me and all...... but he left me to be all alone for so many years. How do I feel?????
Things are just gonna be different....in relationships everyone has to sacrifice or put a foot out. We have to be able to accept our partners flaws and learn to love them for who we are. What have I got after all these years.........
Sigh.................

No comments: