Tuesday, October 21, 2008

What do you do when your family does not have a son....

I remember this year's cny mom was telling us that no matter what when we are married we have to come home for cny eve dinner. Then I am like how unless when I am married to a guy and he has no parents or he does not celebrate it. So the conversation went lke this.....

Mom : you all have to come back and have dinner with mummy and daddy after ur dinner there..
Me : but then it will be 9 or 10......
Mom : ( went quiet...........)
Me : If not like that la you do it afternoon.
Mom : haiyaaa see hyow la when the time comes.
Thats how the conversation ended.....

And then out of th blue dunno what happen last nite the topic started again......

Me : Mummy I got an idea how i can come back for cny eve dinner and do all the chinese tradition. I marry a non chinese lor then I can come back anytime for all chinese occassion and the best part is he can come along too. Isnt that good. i find a buddhist guy then its ok rite. Maybe can cari mat salleh also.
Mom : Ermmmmmmm but if u cari mat salleh what if he takes u away from the country.
Me : Then I go for indians and sikh la.
Mom : Indian you have to look for the modern one that don't use bunga melur as their perfume.
Me : ermmmmmmm see la...............
Mom : went silent
Me : thinking (* I think she knows I am right*) hahahahahaahahahahaha.

OK so AI think I have to either look for a guy that doesnt have parents or a modern indian guy or dont get married......hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

No comments: