Sunday, October 05, 2008

What a month...


Recently so many things have been happening. Dad's and mae's birthday was celebrated at

El-Cerdo this german/ spanish restaurant introduced by Caroline . The place is not bad and the food is actually good except the fact that its all porky pork....
This month was like a really busy and also a month where I spend so much and not noticing it. I know its bad but really time just flies when you are having fun. Life has been treating me quite well besides the point that I over spend this month and I have a holiday to splurge at the end of the year. So come on save save save........
This month I have learnt that relationships and falling in love does not involve only me.... it has to come from the other half. If he doesnt want to rough it out with you there is no point that you stick with it. He has to know what to do and sacrifices to make when the time is right. I know sometimes people will not know what they have lost until they lose it. Life is jujst never fair........

No comments: