Friday, October 02, 2009

I am ALIVE !!!!

Hey there I very very much alive. I havent been blogging lately because

i) I dont know what to write about...its not that nothing is happening to my life its just some
things i cannot blog about due to the sensitivity of the issue.
ii) I have been an emotional pot recently and its alll because of .......... I dont know why oh why..hence cannot concentrate on work and all.
iii) Been travelling a lot due to work

and 10 000 more other stupid reasons.

Recently i have been a super duper emo pot ( as I mentioned) cause I really don't know what to do with my pathetic little life. I have nothing much to look forward to as I see my life just passes by like that.

Maybe because I have lost all hopes after ..... Until today I cannot tell myself there is still hope. The way I see things changed day by day. I am starting to not hope for anything to happen to my life. I am starting to tell myself not to look forward to anything in life. Maybe then one day I will be able to come out of the dark and see the bright light again.

I am not sure what have I done wrong...
Maybe life's unfair and when shits happen u have to live with it and suck it up and continue the journey.

Till I blog next....tata

No comments: