Monday, November 16, 2009

How time flies

Its been a year since me and Thomas actually broke up. If I were to say that I don't miss him, its not true. We have been together for over 6 years before we call it off. Maybe because we were far away from each other for 3 years plus. Or maybe its just me wanting security in life. Anyhow its all over and K has been in my life ever since we broke off. K has been caring and loving and understanding. Unfortunately my parents does not really approve of this relationship. I really don't know what I should do. Should I just be with him because of my feelings or should I be selfish and think about what I want in life.
Sometimes I feel like I should throw everything away and wishes that time will just fast forward in front of me till I am gone. I now live my life day by day minutes by minutes and seconds by seconds. Whatever that comes by me I will have to face it.
It feels like I let my life crumbled and fall because I wasn't brave enough to make the decision and step up 3 years back. Maybe things will be different then. Maybe I will not be this lost. What are you fighting for in life.........
What are you hoping for in life...........
I just feel lost and insecure..................
There is this hole in my heart that is growing bigger as time pass by.
K told me to be patient and things will be fine.
Maybe he is right. I will just sit here and go on with my life and hopes that one day i will see the light in this dark tunnel that I am in.

No comments: