Monday, July 05, 2010

All about June

June came and gone so fast that I did not even noticed it. June was a pretty big month for me as it was K's birthday. I celebrated his birthday at some steamboat place as he was craving for it. After that every weekend was spend celebrating his birthday with his friends and our friends. Therefore I can say I think I have put on the weight I lost since I started kickboxing a few months ago. Sigh......
Recently I have been thinking quite a lot actually. About life and about my future. I have made a decision to be single for life. I think its easier for me and everyone around me. I am not saying that I am not happy with K. I am very happy but I have family problems that I would say will never allow us to tie the knot. So whether I like it or not.... things are going to stay the same for the rest of my life.
Yes you can say I am selfish or my parents are selfish. Whichever way I think its still my fault in some ways. I don't expect him to wait or anything, he has a life to go on too rite?
The question that people tend to ask me is are u going to be lonely?
I guess i will but do I have a choice my question is. Would you leave your parents and not be there when they are ill and sick and be with someone you love? I reallly don't know the answer.
So I guess I will let things be and enjoy my life. Plus who knows. Life's short especially with cancer being the no one killer nowadays. I am not jinx-ing myself just something to think about sometimes.
So what I do now is aim to lose weight and travel the world when I have someone to go with right now :).

No comments: