Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Gals fight or Cats fights

A while ago I kinda had a fight (verbal fight la) with this gal friend of mine. I mean she is kinda unappreciative so okay I over reacted and so does the bf unappreciative. Anyway hope they will be able to live with that stupid ego forever. He did not even say thank you. What a jerk. As for her no friends ma no friends lor. I am like ok. Thought she will cool off. No no she did not she really thinks friends come soo easily and friends do not fight. Oh well maybe she really thinks soo that is why at one time she can tell me I don't have many friends. I mean come on man don't be soo cool u r pretty. Some one will like u one day and poof out of no where I did a good thing and what I got a a good person full of rubbish. Anyway enuf of bragging. Lets just say its be being dumb and stupid. Never trust a friend that has no friends. If that make sense.
Anyway I will let cool soon.

No comments: