Wednesday, July 04, 2007

I am back

Sorry for the long hiatus from this blog. I guess I really have not been blogging for a really long time. Kinda miss blogging at times but oh well okok let me see what I have done soo far since november last year. I am still loving that red dog. I am thinking i I should get back with the train and just be a happy women. I am in the midst of doing really nothing much. I am going round and round in circles in bs. I am doing nothing much in life. Have been shopping heaps. Ermm took up pt but not much weight lost.... sigh sigh. Ermmm started running marathons since March and am looking forward to my first half marathon in Dec....fingers crossed i finished the marathon. Am looking forward to frens getting married.. means less frens to go shopping also means more money saved=getting my dream car earlier. As for guys not many in the process at the moment as I really think they kinda suck at times. Ok that was quick all in less than 20 lines. Will have more proper updates and proper pics later.


On the other note I have been to perhentian on May had heaps of fun. hehe photos here ya....




all of us trying to do something funny.
me and adeline in perhentian. ain't
she pretty.

No comments: