Friday, July 06, 2007

My Penang Bridge marathon Run + makan makan






This is sooo sooo tiring, my trip up to Penang for a marathon wait let me correct that a quarter marathon because its just a 10 km fun run. Hahaha the way they put it 10 kms. Any way I went with my sis, rpmgal, swan gal and runner gal. So we caught the bus to penang on friday night but runner gal did not come along with us on friday cause she had something to do. Therefore she caught the next bus in the morning. Any way we reached penang at 4.30 am and we were hoteless. Luckly there was chilipadi that voluntereed to pick us and took us to the original kayu behind vistana hotel. Hence we were there eating 2 breakfast till 7 am then off to FF in IP and rpm gal and swan decided to sleep in the ff bathroom. So funny , chillipadi and sis did bit of workout. Then chillipadi got bored so she decided to go to the beach, therefore off we went to the beach. Here are some pictures......




















The four of us , swan took it. Look at rpmgal rrr until soo thin....

















Me and chillipadi. She is sooo cute...........dun u love her.


Look at the amount of foof we ate.... shitzzzz man
This looks like we ate a whole village full of food and yet it cost us less than RM 60.
Cheap ya.
So next day me rpmgal and swan went for the run. Guess what that runner gal came back in 3 and half hours and the best part is she ran 42kms. Yes thats y she is runner gal and crazy women tooo. Don't really know how she did it, anyhows we got lunch from her so alls good.
I guess thats all about my running and eating trip. Till the next running and eating trip comes I will have to be on a diet now. Sigh sigh..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.