Friday, October 26, 2007

Life in the office

There there rayne..... rememeber you saying that I can live without the internet.... I have been doing that for 2 years. Now how do you feel now? I can see you feel uneasy, bored and at times down. See this is whats happening to the office nowadys. Not everyone has access to the internet, hence our staffs that does not have the luxury of accessing the internet has to line up and use the only station that has full access to the internet which looks like school children going to school where to have to line up and use the computers in the library. How sad you see. Anyway I can see that smokers in the company smokes more often now since there is nothing else to do except to work and smoke. People tend to feel demotivated and restless. See how technology gets into ur nerves. The bet part is it has only been 2 weeks..... 2 blardy weeks. Anyway aside that, I have been stressed out by patatoes in by the people in HQ. This particular guy he issued the PO and he tells me that he doesn't have it. Great so you do the owrk and you don't have the work. What a great thing to do. I was like up till my head and he has to give me this stupid question. Sighhhhhhhhhh. Anyway enough of rambling bout my work. Aside from that relationship kinda sucks to me right now. Anyway adios rite now.

No comments: