Friday, October 05, 2007

Life pretty much sucks for me now

Are we suppose to do what people think is right or do what people think is right. I soo wanna be successful in life and so wanna be someone in life. I think I am just being bullied all this while. Used me as much as you want. Throw me here and there. Maybe I am childish or maybe I don't understand and maybe I don't see the world the way you see it. When I earn something I expect to be rewarded. Maybe I didn't do good enough that's why I need to be punished like that. Oh well I think maybe I think to highly about myself. I should start to think for myself more. If I continue to be whatever I am doing right now I will never see the lights again. I wanna see the lights and I don't mind sacrificing all my time and everything. All I want is to be appreciated. My one year is nearly up by end of October and I am not being rewarded. I guess my patience is being tested now. Wait wait wait wait wait wait wait wait......... all I have to do is wait. I believe that if I wait I will be rewarded..... sigh hopefully that happens. Dream on gal.

No comments: