Wednesday, October 03, 2007

What's Life.........

I know I have been a really hard on freak these days but the truth is I see life as a blank piece of paper or what some people says as a highway without signboards. I am not sure what I want to do but one thing is for sure I would love to suceed in life. Last nite my company had a buka puasa dinner in one of the hotels around our office. One of my GM tells me that I have a flare in sales since day one he sees me. How can that be true ? If it is what he said why am I still stuck in here. He told me he could see me suceed in life. To what extend is that true......... sometimes I know people tell u things just to tell you. So I don't know what is true and what's fake. Anyhow I need a change in what I am doing. I dont see a career advancement in what I do know......sigh. I need to change, I need to stand up for myself. Life like this cannot go on forever as I know I will never be someone. I am not an ambitous gal just a gal who wants to be someone in life. Who doesn't wanna be someone in life as we only have live once. There you go my update of the month. Will try to update more soon.

No comments: