Thursday, July 31, 2008

Back from a whole lot of travelling....

I have been away since last friday... I went to Pangkor for our team building activity from our company. It was a whole lot of fun.... I had my first try on paintball. It was great and I loved it soooo sooooo much. Then after that I came back and went for a Batman movie with D, KJ, S, and B. Then on sunday we had a bbq at D's place. It was great though the crowd is small. I really enjoyed it. On monday it was really really hectic as I have to attend a meeting in HQ at 10 am and then drive up to Kerteh... for those who doesn't know where Kerteh is... its actually in between Kuala Terengganu and Kemaman. I had to go into site the whole day on tuesday hence I got myself sun burned...just a little only not going to complain much. The thing I am going to compain is my thumb, its all swollen and i cannot bend or straighten it and it hurts. I think I hurt it while helping the guy cut the cable ties as the cutter I was using was not sharp enough. Therefore I am in pain........

No comments: