Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Relationships..........

You see the fact that I am not very picky on my other half I just want him to be better than me, I have a philosophy that I will only get marry to a guy that can support me, that has a bright future ahead and also a good person. I dont ask for a good looking guy or someone who is super rich. All I dont want is a guy that doesnt have a job and cannot even treat me as a lady and the most important thing if we do happen to spend the rest of our life together I hope he is able to support the family. Yet this is really hard to look for and I dont really understand why. The thing is everytime i am in a relationship and he started to treat me cold it makes me think that I am not good enuf for him or maybe I am not the person he wants. Sometimes like now I really try my very best to be there for him when he needs me and when he is at his lowest point but what if he does not want it. Does that mean that I am not a good gf or does that mean that I cannot help him feel better? Do I have to be in his business in order to help him share the burden?

Some people might think love is everything in a relationship... but have you ever thought, can love put food on your table and get u shinning gifts? I am sure some gals are dating because of love and feelings, but have they every thought that can their partner provide for them. If they say they dont need that they can live with what they have... then why do you still get jealous when you see people getting gifts and romantic dinner and getaway from their boy friend. The fact that we gals would like to be spoiled by our love ones. So do I.

So sometimes dont say things like I dont need this and that because we do to a certain extend.

No comments: