Saturday, April 18, 2009

The friday I got pretty drunk

I was really busy like reallly busy from Monday till like now and mind you very stress tooo from a tender submission on Monday. Therefore me being stress and all decided to say yes to the drinking session from my colleagues.

So off I left the office at 6.30 to pick KJ up to join us at Tao in TTDI. Not a bad place I would say for drinks after work and its really after work and i was there to get tipsy. So 5 of us down a bottle of Macallan Whiskey and 5 bottles of beer. After that I really could only remember being happy till I was home and till this morning when i saw a sms from my GM saying that he will be in the office at 10 am to do the costing with me. SIGHhhhhhh why can't that little happiness last a little more longer.

Anyway I am just happy that I spent the night not in the office till 11 pm every night and actually drinking till 11 pm. OK I guess that's all for now and I have to get abck to work and finish off stuff ...........seeee ya

No comments: