Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Now Stuck in the airport

Argh its exactly 1.48pm now and I am in the airport waiting for my flight back to KL. Hopefully this time the flight will be on time. Arghhhhh this is like the 4rd time in a month I came to Bintulu and to tell u guys the truth its not fun. But this time round I had the best fried noodles though. Hmmmmmm Hmmmmm reallly nice
the texture and allll unbelievable. Its some hand made noodles said to be without kan sui. Yum yum man reallly yummy. I could finish the plate so wasted. Wish I could pack it back for darling. He would go crazy over it. But never mind he will be happy to see me back in his arms....hehehehe. Its already 1.53pm and i am still waiting for boarding. But the plane from KL is not here yet so I think the flight is going to be delayed again.......sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I will blog more when I am in KL.........coz no mood and tired

No comments: