Monday, April 06, 2009

March and all



March has come and go...


I have been really busy travelling because of work and at the same time have been busy with my other casual weekend thingy. Things with me and KJ has been going pretty well and will see how things go in future but I can see its getting bright. As for work, I really hope thigns will stay like how it is or a bit more better. As for the B**ch I am glad she will be leaving soon (forced or by free will) I am sooo glad that she will soon be out of my life. I reallly think I will go celebrate with the rest of her company's people and everyone else.




Last weekend KJ,E,JC and me went to pavillion for movies, lunch and a bit of shopping and also booze.....We even bumped into patrick and he joined us for drinks too. We ended up partying more back at my place with JC's friends and ended up pretty drunk.

So tilll i blog next toodles

No comments: