Monday, August 18, 2008

The day when friends become enemies

I was recently in a cat fight with a gal fren of mine coz she started backstabing me in front of everyone about my private life and I just had to put a stop it. So I just told her off and she did not admit. I dont understand why must she be jealous of what I have when the life she has is what she has choosen. I just really hope that she realises this. Its not that I am mad at her I just have enough of all the rumours and things thta people say which some parts of it are not true. I don't hold any grudge on her coz to me is I am not happy I tell you off I hope you just appologize and we can still be friends. You see the fact that frens do argue and do have dissatisfaction on each other to a certain extend and to me is after that we appologize and we should be frens back. I am not sure how she takes it because I realize that most of her friends that had fights with her doesnt really talk to her. Why ........

No comments: