Saturday, August 23, 2008

Is it Love or Like

I am confused coz after making things clear with D that we are only friends I came to realize that I think I kinda love him. I know I cannot love him, he has other gals out there and I dont want to be with a guy that has so many other gals and only come to you when he has finish all his stuff with the other gal. I dont want him to use me or to think I am a good contact source. I can't but knowing I dont have anyone to support me I don't know how much longer I can take it. I am not sure if he likes me but what I am sure is he is not in love with me at least I know he does not love me as much as I love him. What should I do. I don't want to fall in love for him. I hope this feeling will be just temporary cause I really cannot take it anymore. I am all alone and no one understands me. I was left alone once like that by T and until today I am still scared that guys will treat me like how T treated me. I dont want the guy to leave me all alone to fend for myself, I do get lonely and friends cannot do what lovers do. I dont want to fall for another guy that will leave me all alone to fend for myself anymore, though they might think I am strong and independent but hey which gay doesn't want to be treated well and pampered. Is it so hard for me to get a guy that will be by myside and also love me more than any other gals. Come to think about it, at the end of the day who will be there for them.....................

Just hard.....

At the moment I am hungry and tired can someone tell me what to eat please??

No comments: