Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bye bye Lesley

Last night one of our best friend decided to host a farewell party for Lesley as she is going to work in Singapore beginning mid of Dec. Good Luck to you Lesley and we will definately miss you. We had heaps of fun together hopefully we will be able to go for more trips together. Anyway will be stuck at home for today and tomorrow as the whole of KL will be having road block, oh wait not only KL PJ too, as there is something going on. I am not really sure whats going on anyway just know that I will be caught in a major traffic jam if I deide to go anywhere. Can you believe it I am so ignorant about whats happening around me. So here I am at home blogging away, arranging my music and trying to clean my closet up. Too many clothings already. Hahahahahahahahaha. Oh forgot to say thanks to Lydia for the wonderful cake really nice.

Doesn't it look good. It also taste good. She bought it somewhere in Aman Suria, will update where later.

No comments: