Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Something new



My old mouse died on me 2 weeks ago ( the one i use for my office lappy). So I requested a new mouse from the IT department and it took them 2 weeks to get me a new mouse but look I got this pink logitech mouse


and look at it sooo cute. It looks better than my old one. Oh the new one has a clip so i can roll the wire up. He he he he.


Look at it so awful the old one.

Ok enough of my mouse.

I have ermmm say 2 more days before I go to Singapore for the Standard Chartered run. I have not even packed, or thought about what to wear. This is a disaster coz the gals wanna go clubbing on Sunday night after the run and probably get a bit pissed...not sure about that. Anyways I know I have to bring my heels and my running shoes and a slippers. The rest not sure yet. I have not even change my money let alone plan what to do in Singapore. My plans over there are very unpredictable at the moment as I have not have any firm confirmations on the people that is going out with me. So its just going to be an impromtu thing I think. The only thing that is confirm till dat is I have to collect my running bibs upon arrival which is a Sat and also I would have to run the 21km marathon. Whether I will finish it a not that will be another problem. Hmmmmm lets just pray I will finish. Time doesn't matter. So I think I better get it running man and oh ya I will be off work onMonday as I will only be back from Singapore on Monday. Will try to take many many pics. Hopefully anne can take my dying picture at the finishing line.

No comments: