Sunday, November 11, 2007

What do you do when you are drunk??

i was soo sooo sooo pissed last night that I did not know who really and what I talked about. That was really bad. You see when you don' get use to drinking anymore like last time you get drunk really easily 1 bottle of red wine thats all it takes. You see when a girl is drunk either they tend to do funny funny stuff or they vomit or they start talking and yakking non stop. Just make sure you get them just drunk not sober not overly drunk. Ha ha ha . WHAT THE **** am I talking about you see the after effect. Ok anyway was soo lucky I was home and drunk hahahaha. Couldn't really sleep till 1 sumething am and woke up at 4 am. The best part is I dun even feel tired now. Maybe I will later. As for yesterday I made lunch and dinner for the family. As for today I will attempt to make vietnamease spring roll and spaghetti marinara for lunch and hopefully my barbeque wings will work out ok for dinner. Will try to take pictures before digging in later. Wish me luck and will also blog about the success of it. Thats all folks and oh ya I will also be uploading my dog pics up later so you can see how cute he is. Mind you he is a bit big but trust me only in size.

No comments: