Thursday, November 22, 2007

Singapore Marathon here I come

So I called up the people in Singapore to ask if I could change the 21kms category to 10kms but they say no last minute changes. Darn. Means by hook or by crook I have to run the 21kms. I hope I survive and not come back at 12 pm. That would be funny though. Then i can blog all about me and how I survived or died next week. The marathon will be on the 2nd dec so I will be catching a bus down with les, anne and shirwin on sat morning 8 am. Guess what guys I will be staying the Marina Mandarin and thanks to my fren we are having this room



and its gonna be on the top floor and also sea view.



wah hahahahahahahahaha.

As for the marathon ermmmmmmm fingers cross I survive. I hope i got enuff $$ to go shopping just a bit only.

No comments: