Thursday, November 15, 2007

Stress for no reason.



Recently I have been pulling all my hairs out to figure and get things done, but when things are done your way the managers will put the blame on you even though it is done. See now in life I believe there is no good deed for people who get s things done. No one wants to bare the responsibilities so in return you get blame because afterall you are just a JUNIOR and to them you don't need the money to feed your family. Excuse me seriously for whoever that is thinking like that. All I can say that you are such a pervert and a fool. Don't backstab and make sure you bare all the mistakes you did and keep to your bloody promises. Don't be a sissy and pull my hair from behind tell me straight forward.

Anyhows I will get over it soon. I am a strong gal. I will stand up and face you. I will and I will do it and will survive.

No comments: