Thursday, January 15, 2009

Langkawi

Right after I got back from Melbourne I was off to another holiday with KJ and B. This time it was Langkawi. We were there from the 30th till new years day. We had heaps of fun and for the first time in my life I was surprised. KJ gave me a ring to seal the deal. Oh yes the deal was sealed when the fireworks was on. It was the most romantic and nicest gift ever. It was funny how i just ended a relationship a few days ago and started on another one soon after that, but I know he has had feelings for me already. Just that its not fair for me to start on one when the other one is not over yet. But the kekokness when he actually told me he has something for me..I was surprised and kinda shy in a way coz no one has ever given me a ring without me choosing it. Anyway back to the trip, as soon as we arrived we bought a bottle of vodka at the airport then rented a car and went to the hotel. Right after we checked in we went out for beers and pizza at debbie's bar right opp our hotel. Later at nite we went back to the hotel and played some card games. too bad my darling Kj dont really know how to play so its me and B. The rule whoever lose drink up. So at the end of the nite ben lost and was drunk. On the next day we went to kuah town and also to tanjung rhu beach. Sadly enough we did not take any pics but we had a lot and i mean a lot of food. Then at nite we just went to some pizza shop near our hotel before going to the beach for the count down. We were amazed as the food was fantastic and i mean fantastic. I had the best carbonara ever. Its sooo creamy and so nice that 3 of us had 2 servings of carbonara marinara and a large pizza garlic and cheese bread. The best part to this meal is we only paid RM80 including drinks. Then was the fireworks at pantai cenang and also the surpise my dalring gave me. After that was out normal card playing session which made ben drunk again. After that we called it a nite. The last and final day in Langkawi was spend on cenang beach and driving around Langkawi. We even did the seven wells and trust me its not recomended for those who are unfit. As we wave goodbye to langkawi we were telling ourselves that we are going to be back for more drinks and food.

No comments: