Thursday, January 15, 2009

When you found love

There is this time in life where I thought I will be with my ex forever as I have never thought that he would have left me in KL all alone for 3 years till I said to myself enough is enough where I ended all my misery. I always thought that if you treat the guy well he will do the same to you and will want to be by your side and protect you. Maybe I was wrong or maybe that was just a fairy tale thinking. Now after being left alone and all I have finally be happy for once and found someone that will no matter what care for me love me and able to tell me everything is going to be fine coz he will be here for me. This time my relationship is very different, I know he might be indian but does it matter? I think what matters most is the guy has to love and care for me and treat me like a princess. KJ can give me all that and more. So what more do I wanna ask for?? I guess I am satisfied and happy already...............Love u KJ

No comments: