Friday, January 16, 2009

Nothing to do

I am stuck in KJ's office cause he has last minute changes to be done but luckly i have my computer with me so i can go online. This laptop is bullying me i cannot log on to msn sooo sad arghhhh. But its ok I have already requested one so I will be able to get my new lap top soon. Anyways am still waiting for him to finish sooo bored. I was thinking maybe I should blog about what I have to do this weekend. First up pn saturday I have to change my sis's air asia ticket then attend a wedding then head down to Kuala Selangor for dinner and to get prawn crackers for CNY. AFter all that I will need to be home by 9 plus to go with my mom to KLIA to pick up our shipment from Melb that my sis shipped last week. So thats sat. Then sun I have my company's annual dinner at KL tower. So I have to get my camera charged for pics cause the theme of this dinner is Glamourous. So will see who will be miss glam and mr glam.
So wishing KJ will finish sooon. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH never mind at least I with him.

No comments: