Thursday, January 15, 2009

Melbourne Holidayz

Was sooo busy that I could only blog now.....
My holiday started in Melbourne from the 18th dec till the 28th dec. I had a great time there though I did not eat a lot or shop a lot but at least I have finally ended something and officially able to say its over. I am not being mean or anything but its not fair to me plus I can't keep that special someone waiting for me for month and month for an answer rite.. Hence when I was in Melbourne I have officially ended my relationship with T face to face and we both understand that its over. Thats one part of the trip, besides that this trip has also brought me closer to my family it has been a long long time since my whole family has actually gone for a family trip together. Before that its always my mom or my dad cannot make it. So this time we had fun fun fun.... here are some pics.....


As you can see we went to the great ocean road cherry picking and the drive around scenic tour. After all this it was actually christmas and christmas in Australia is not fun cause all the shops are closed. The only thing that is open will be the restaurants in China town, hence I arranged to meet up with my ex high school mates that are currently residing in Autralia. It was quite an awkward dinner but it was actually quite nice to find our whats everyone up to and hows everyone doing. We have changed so much that you could not imagine what we have become and changed since in high school. Then it was boxing day my favourite day of the year when I was in melbourne coz everything here is cheap and prices are really slashed. On boxing day my 2nd, 3rd, and fourth sis actually went crazy like me and got up at 5 am and rushed to Myers coz and did some early morning shopping. We shopped till 7 at myers then we went for breakfast at Hungry Jacks and continue shopping till 10 where I met up with my fren suzy. Then mom and my 5th sis came and we cont shopping at docklands where LEVIs jeans were 50% off. Then my sisters were all tired and drained so they decided to head home and catch a nap. Mom was like wanna go to collins st and see gucci and prada and LV...then mom and I went to collins st only to find out the line into Gucci was like nearly a 2 hours wait. I told mom to forget about it. We went to Polo and the line to pay was freaking long too. Arghhhh looks like we have to line up to go into every shop on collins st. Finally mom gave up and we just headed to Melbourne Central. After all this I was sooo freaking tired my legs were like refusing to walk and my body is like a zombie. I later went and have dinner with T and finally said my goodbyes to him. Got home at 11 ish shower and fell on bed and ony got up at 10 ish the next day. Then came the day I have to leave back to KL suzy was nice enough to drop me at the airport. I really miss her and everything in Melbourne. I know i will be back soon but this time I hope KJ will be able to join me......

No comments: