Thursday, February 19, 2009

Last night.......

Things with me and him have been going really well till recently when reality hits us no wait just me that I wanna have a family before I turn 30 but really if it is gonna happen between me and him or its just a fairy tale. In any case I really dont wanna think about it anymore......just being with him and around him makes me happy. I love his company his laughter the way he shows his love for me. Its just really sweet. With him I don't have to give a lot to receive all this. Last nite I have made up my mind to just try our best to make things workout for us no matter what. Like they say IF ITS MEANT TO BE ITS MEANT TO BE .........

LOVE IS BLIND until reality hits.....but there is always a solution to everything rite


I guess all I can do is just hope and I guess hope and faith is the thing that makes tommorow better.

Till then.....I will just believe.

No comments: