Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things That i do to make life complicated

Sometimes I really think I complicate things a lot but sometimes I meant good. I think KJ is right. I think way to much for my brain to digest. The thing is if I dont think....arghhh ok lets not get to why I think to much. Friends are meant to be there for you when you need them not when they need you only. I feel that people are more protected when they are with families but when they are in a foreign country they tend to trust and count on friends more, but I guess cause they dont have anyone else. I always have problem with friends back here. I really dont understand why. Maybe I am tooo naive and dumb and people here in KL too smart for me. I reallly complicate things for me I think I reallly over do a lot of things and this really sometimes spoils everything. Oh well whatever it is I still have KJ here to love and protect me no matter what. I really am hurt when T betrayed my trust and told me that he will be back for me but he never did. I for that really hates him. I think a guy should never lie to their other half. Maybe T thinks I am not good enough for him but it doesnt matter anymore coz KJ will always appreciate me and love me. I believe he will try his best to make it there for us. I know my parents will be against it but KJ you will prove them wrong I know. I know u will love and care for me and make me the happiest woman on earth.

No comments: