Friday, February 13, 2009

Tour de langkawi



This morning I woke up and left the house a bit earlier than usual thinking to be in the office early. I left the house at 8am and by the time i was at the highway heading to lebuhraya mahameru I was already stuck in a crawl. Arghhhhhhhhh then i heard the radio saying that the road will be close due to the tour de langkawi event. I was like arghhh why la they did not inform us earlier like put in on the papers few days earlier or something. Dammm I will be sooo stuck in the LDP jam. and I can't turn out coz I am already stuck here. The roads will be close from 8.30 till 9.30 am..... who the hell closes the road for so long and also on a friday and also during peak times. Arghhhhhhh.....




The best part is when I reached the exit to LDP from Penchala Link i was stuck in a stand still jam and the best part is everyone was out of the car. Dammmm the roads just closed. so me being me zI got off the car and took some pictures.

This was taken on the penchala link exit to ldp. Seee.....


Then the royal crowd arrives on their bikes.........


10 min after that the roads were reopen. As soon as i arrived at work all my other colleagues were complaining about the bad jam this morning. So at least I am not the only one.

No comments: